Free Legal Consultation for Foreign Residents
This service provides foreign residents with the opportunity to visit with a lawyer and receive free legal consultation. If you don’t speak Japanese, then an interpreter will be provided for you.
- Requirements: Must be a non-Japanese resident living and working in Niigata.
- Available Languages: English, Chinese, Korean, Russian and French
- Place in CrossPal Niigata
- Available time slots: 5 (reservations required)
- Length of Consultation: 45 minutes per person
- For reservations or more information, please contact us at 025-225-2727
【From April,2016 to March,2017】
|April 22th（Fri） 13:00～17:00|
June 24th（Fri） 13:00～17:00
|August 26th（Fri） 13:00～17:00|
|October 21th（Fri） 13:00～17:00|
|February 17th （Fri），2017 13:00～17:00|
The Niigata City International Exchange Foundation offers an advice service in English, French, Russian, Chinese and Korean for any problems or questions you may have during your stay in Niigata. Please feel free to stop by for advice.